Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Kripalu Yoga Acceptance

I did it!

After six years of practicing I finally mustered up the courage to follow something that I was passionate about. I posted my main hesitations in a previous post.

I’m feeling a mixture of emotions: excitement, nervousness, joy, reluctance … But the most overwhelming feeling is that of pride.

I am proud of myself. I am proud that I finally took this leap of faith to pursue something that I am so immensely passionate about. Yoga instruction to me seemed unattainable because I didn’t have graceful gymnastic abilities nor did I have the slender body type of yogis depicted in sportswear ads.
This step symbolizes how much I have grown, changed and accepted myself.

IMG_7194.PNG

Follow my journey on Instagram! @srollz

Original post from www.girlinthegymjungle.com

1 comment: