Search This Blog

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Hello World

I know the title isn't exactly interesting but it shows how I feel about my writing. It's not the best but that's why I'm doing this. And thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts, it's much appreciated. I haven't let anyone else read any of my writing for years, out of fear of it being deemed "bad" or "stupid". Two basic but powerful words. What's life if not about sharing with others? I know, a little deep for my first post but what the hell.

Heres a some info about me:
My names Eston.
Ahh forget that you'll learn more along the way.

There are a few things I want to accomplish with this. I won't bore you with all of them just the special one's.

  1. Growth- Who doesn't want this? But seriously, the gloves are off. Disagree with me. Tell me how you feel. Help me. Criticize my writing. Anything to push me or rather us forward.
  2. Honesty- this isn't an essay for school which is pretty much the only thing I've written for for a few years now. So I'm going to leave the bullshit at the door. Besides I can't regret anything if I'm giving it 100% right?
  3. Fun- Because it's important to stay positive(I can be a bit annoying with that at times). "Why so serious?" Life's too short to forget to smile yet somehow that manages to happen.
You see? Just 3, short and simple.
Thanks again for reading and I sincerely hope you enjoy.
OH and thanks Greg, my dear friend, for giving me this opportunity!

-Eston Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment